This update has improved the detection of handling og corrupt$I30 index allocations.
If you are having trouble using the image mounting function of FTK Imager use the following steps:
- As an adminsitrator, open a command prompt
- In Run, type CMD. Right-click on the command prompt and select run as administrator
- Type "sc delete cbdisk" without the quotations
- Type "sc delete cbdisk2" without the quotations
- Reboot the computer
- This will update the drivers for Imager
FTK Imager is a free tool. If you are not using it, you should consider looking into it.