Quite a bit has been updated with this release.
From the Release notes:
- You can now obtain metadata from PDFs. This feature also allows you to extract attachments, but not embedded graphics.
- Additional Registry data processing
- New index processing option "Do Not include document metadata in filtered text"
- Speed for optical character recognition has been improved
- KFF processing through a Postgres SQL database has been improved
- Reporting process times for the log file and progress window have been improved
- When bookmarking index.dat entries, the 'Create Bookmark' dialog now provides an option to include the entry's parent index.dat file in the bookmark
- Improvement in the exportation of NSF emails into MSG format
- A new default filter named 'Cerberus Static Analysis' has been added to let you see the files that have had Cerberus Stage 2 Analysis run against them
- Improved support for finding hidden processed