The primary bug fixes they have listed are the following:
- HFS+ hard link, Extents Overflow and .rtd files not reading correctly on Apple Macintosh computers
- Data in HFS+ resource forks not displaying correctly.
- File Carver using default length instead of footer to carve files.
- Compound queries with "and" or "or" operators not completing in certain cases.
I will be reading all of the release notes and playing with the new build more this week. I will post more on version 7.03.02 the beginning of next week.
I read up on the the release notes, and there are a few more things to be mentioned.
- Fixed an issue where acquiring a remote device via the evidence processor always resulted in the same acquisition hash for an Ex01 file
- Fixed an issued where the Evidence tab "rescan" capability was not working