Guidance Software also released EnCase Portable 4.01
For the most part, this update revolves around speeding up processing time within EnCase 7. The release notes talk about:
- Faster processing
- Prioritized processing
- Ability to embed Hyperlinks in Exported Reports
- Two new ways to filter
- Filter the current table and stay in the same view with all the metadata available
- Filter across all pieces of evidence in your case and view the responsive items in the results view.
- You can now review search hits while EnCase is processing, rather than waiting for EnCase to finish.
- In the Search and Results Tabs you can now copy files, copy folders, add results to the hash library, and save results!
- PGP 10.1 and 10.2 support
- Mac OS 10.6 and OS 10.7 supported
- Enhancements were made to the Windows Event Log Parser.
- And more
Or to purchase and get trained on EnCase visit H-11 Digital Forensics